Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Saying “Bye” to Summer Classes



I only have two more sessions left of my second summer course, and I can’t believe how quickly the two sessions have gone by. I’m glad that I opted to participate in both sessions, as the courses I took varied not only in content but in setup and project assignments. I’m eager to kick off the semester with some preparation under my belt and to explore some new courses (though my schedule isn’t completely finalized at the moment!).

My summer work at the GSE Office of Admissions and Financial Aid wraps up this week, but I am hoping to keep this blog alive as I start my new graduate assistantship and begin my classes in a few weeks. I had a great time getting to know the staff over here and learning more about each of GSE's programs--there really are a ton, and there's something for everyone. I loved having the opportunity to speak with prospective GSE students at the information sessions that we hosted this summer--maybe I will return to admissions work in the future?

In the meantime, I’m looking forward to spending a few weeks with friends and family before gearing up for what will certainly be an intense academic year. Thank you for following along this summer, and check back for new content soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment